Thursday 21 April 2011

cat #6,7 and #8

I am going to the vet to pick up three ferals cats that are in being spayed and neutered. There is the two young adult females and one male cat. I decide I will get pain medications for the girls. I get them home and place them in my feral pen. Everyone is quiet. But the girls do not know I am trying to help them. They won't take the medication by mouth without a fight so I decide to put it in the food. So far they refuse t eat. I will wait and hope they will eat soon. The male is fine and settles by the cat tree. My Tabby, who I will name Sherlock. The one that refused to go to the nice barn home watches me and every move I make. I decide to call it a night and turn the lights off and make sure the heater is on. I hope the females eat, they will feel better if they do. It makes me sad. Tomorrow I will give the pain medication by mouth if they do not eat the food.           

2 comments:

  1. hi, my name is jesse & my pack leader is margeaux "M" we happened upon your site and think it is going to be woofrific. we have a ranch in CO with a huge barn ( we also live in CA, no barn there) and when we move there permanent we will be in need of " barn cats" like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I contact your organization for rescuing ferels in East Sooke ?

    ReplyDelete