Thursday 21 April 2011

another barn

I go into the pen this morning and decide to take the Tabby and Siamese cat to Darlene's barn. But they had other ideas on what was to happen. The Tabby was so scared he hung onto the stucco wire roof with all his might refusing to let go. I tell him I won't hurt him and I have a new home for him. But he refuses the carrier and won't let go. The  Siamese, named Hank went goes in  the kennel  no problem....but with the Tabby refusing. I decided I better take another pair. I call Bev. I need two more ferals to rehome today. I bring Hank anyways with me for the car ride. We decide to place Hank in the bigger indoor outdoor feral house at her house. It will be good for him and it is probably the best he has ever had. Hank is from a breeder who just cared about money. He has lived most of his life in a small cage. He is probably two years old at the most. I will check on Hank another day and see how he is doing.
So now I have my new pair of cats. They are going to Darlene's farm  and will have a nice tack room for their home. Darlene is so kind and caring and I know these two cats in the future will be out  in the sun with the ponies around them. I feel joy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment